About Barbara Glanz
Is your organization experiencing overwhelming change, high employee turnover and low morale, increases in customer complaints, or burnout from having to do more with less? Are your employees struggling to find a balance between their work and home lives or do they simply need a boost of positive energy? If so, Barbara Glanz can help you! Clients say her exciting, motivational, action-oriented presentations have given their employees a new sense of direction, understanding, and hope.
If you believe that…..
- People are innately good and want to do their best work.
- Building relationships in our workplaces, with our customers, and in our lives is a primary goal.
- We always have CHOICES in how we act and respond.
- Everyone can make a difference, no matter what their job or position in life.
- Lifelong learning, creative thinking, and the gift of appreciation help us to be our best selves.
- Enthusiasm is contagious.
- We can all find meaning in our work and we are all here to serve.
We agree! THAT IS OUR MISSION and the core beliefs and values on which our company is founded.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we will have a chance to make a difference in your workplace by helping you raise morale, improve retention, build customer and employee loyalty, boost productivity, and as a result, create a workplace of respect, caring, and joy. Remember, you will never get employees to treat customers better than they are being treated themselves!
BARBARA GLANZ, Certified Speaking Professional
Barbara Glanz, CSP, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives.
Barbara Glanz, CSP, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives. She is the author of eleven bestselling “how-to” books:
- What Can I Do? Ideas to Help Those Who Have Experienced Loss(Augsburg Fortress, January 2007)
- The Simple Truths of Appreciation: How Each of Us Can Choose to Make a Difference (Simple Truths, February 2007)
CARE Packages for Your Customers: An Idea a Week for Customer Service (McGraw-Hill, April 2007)
- 180 Ways to Spread Contagious Enthusiasm( Walk the Talk, 2006)
- The Simple Truths of Service -- Inspired by Johnny the Bagger® by Ken Blanchard and Barbara Glanz (June 2005);
- Balancing Acts — More Than 250 Guiltfree, Creative ideas to Blend your Work and your Life (Dearborn 2003);
- Handle with CARE — Motivating and Retaining your Employees (McGraw-Hill 2002);
- CARE Packages for the Workplace — Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit at Work (McGraw-Hill 1996);
- CARE Packages for the Home — Ways to Regenerate Spirit Where You Live (Andrews McMeel 1998);
- The Creative Communicator — 399 Ways to Make Your Business
- Communications Meaningful and Inspiring (McGraw-Hill 1993 and 1998)
- Building Customer Loyalty — How YOU Can Help Keep Customers Returning (McGraw-Hill 1994).
- She is known as “the business speaker who speaks to your heart as well as to your head,” and she has presented to conferences, associations, and organizations worldwide.
Here are some other interesting facts about Barbara:
- Elected to the Board of Directors of the National Speakers Association 2002 to 2005
- One of fewer than 550 Certified Speaking Professionals worldwide
- Has a Master’s Degree in Adult Education
- Former Manager of Training for Kaset International, a 30 year old Times Mirror company specializing in Customer Service
- Has presented on all 7 continents and in all 50 states
- Ranked one of the top 10 speakers at the Society for Human Resource
- Management national conferences from 1997 to 2003
- Chosen by Meeting Professionals International as one of only 34 Platinum Speakers worldwide
- Featured in two of Westcott Communications’s most successful live satellite TV performance
- Featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX-TV, PAX-TV, WGN, CNBC, and on radio and in print nationwide
More than just an exciting speaker, consultant, and author, Barbara has three additional "claims to fame": her great-grandfather laid the cornerstone where the four states come together (Page, Arizona, is named after him); she played the piano on the TV show "Talent Sprouts"; and she directed David Hasselhof of "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch" fame in his first high school play! Barbara lives and breathes her personal motto "Spreading Contagious Enthusiasm.™"